Post Syndicated from Jeff Barr original https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/aws-webinars-october-and-november-2016/
Are you keeping up with the latest developments in AWS-land? Do you have a good understanding of Amazon Redshift, Amazon ECS, and Amazon Cognito? Do you know what IoT is all about, and do you have firm grasp of the best security practices for your cloud workloads? Do you understand the EC2 Spot Market, and do you know how to use it to your advantage?
In pursuit of our focus on training and education, I am pleased to share the webinars that we have on tap for October and November. These are free, but they do fill up and I suggest that you register ahead of time. All times are PT and each webinar runs for one hour:
- 9:00 AM – Amazon ECS Deep Dive.
- 10:30 AM – Real-time Data Processing using AWS Lambda.
- Noon – Fast Data at Scale with Amazon ElastiCache for Redis.
- 9:00 AM – Add User Sign-In and Management to Your Apps with Amazon Cognito.
- 10:30 AM – Getting Started: Storage with Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier.
- Noon – Build Scalable and Secure Mobile Applications with AWS.
- 1:30 PM – Amazon Redshift Deep Dive.
- 9:00 AM – Migrate your Existing Express Applications to AWS Lambda.
- 10:30 AM – The Lifecycle of an AWS IoT Thing – From Manufacture to Retirement.
- Noon – Best Practices for IoT Security in the Cloud.
- 9:00 AM – Getting Started with AWS.
- 10:30 AM – Setup Preconfigured Protections on AWS WAF.
- Noon – RDS for Oracle and SQL Server: Simplifying Your Database Management and Reducing Total Cost of Ownership.
- 9:00 AM – Configuration Management with AWS OpsWorks.
- Noon – Best Practices for Protecting Cloud Workloads.
- 9:00 AM – Getting Started with Amazon EC2 Spot: Save up to 90% on your EC2 Bill.
- 10:30 AM – Introduction to Three AWS Security Services: AWS IAM, AWS Config Rules, and AWS CloudTrail Services.
- Noon – Streamline Your Desktop Operations and Improve Security with Amazon WorkSpaces.