Post Syndicated from DevOpsCafeAdmin original http://devopscafe.org/show/2016/10/26/devops-cafe-episode-70-james-turnbull.html
Monitoring the art of operations.
James Turnbull joins John and Damon to chat about monitoring, automation, and the changing art of operations. In addition to his work as a practitioner (Kickstarter) and past as vendor (Puppet Labs), you might also have read some of James’s popular books on Monitoring, Puppet, Logstash, Docker, and Linux.
- James works for Kickstarter
- Buy books written by James (excellent and generally kept up to date)
- Justin now works for Docker
- Damon works for SimplifyOps
- John works for Docker
- DevOps Enterprise Summit San Francisco is coming up in early November
Please tweet or leave comments or questions below and we’ll read them on the show!