Today, the following security and compliance sessions will be presented at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas (all times local). See the re:Invent Session Catalog for complete information about every session. You can also download the AWS re:Invent 2016 Event App for the latest updates and information.
If you are not attending re:Invent 2016, keep in mind that all videos of and slide decks from these sessions will be made available next week. We will publish a post on the Security Blog next week that links to all videos and slide decks from security and compliance sessions.
- SAC306-R (The Venetian): [REPEAT] Encryption: It Was the Best of Controls, It Was the Worst of Controls
- SAC311 (The Venetian): Evolving an Enterprise-Level Compliance Framework with Amazon CloudWatch Events and AWS Lambda
- SAC401-R (The Venetian): [REPEAT] 5 Security Automation Improvements You Can Make by Using Amazon CloudWatch Events and AWS Config Rules
- SAC316-R (The Venetian): [REPEAT] Security Automation: Spend Less Time Securing Your Applications
- SAC322-R (The Venetian): [REPEAT] NEW LAUNCH! AWS Shield—A Managed DDoS Protection Service
- SAC307-R (The Venetian): [REPEAT] The Psychology of Security Automation
- SAC315 (The Venetian): Scaling Security Operations and Automating Governance: Which AWS Services Should I Use?
- SAC317 (The Venetian): IAM Best Practices to Live By
- SAC318 (The Venetian): Life Without SSH: Immutable Infrastructure in Production