Today, the following Security, Compliance, & Identity sessions, workshops, and chalk talks will be presented at AWS re:Invent 2017 in Las Vegas. All sessions are in the MGM Grand and all times are local. See the re:Invent Session Catalog for complete information about every session. You can also download the AWS re:Invent 2017 Mobile App for the latest updates and information.
If you are not attending re:Invent 2017, keep in mind that all videos of and slide decks from these sessions will be made available next week. We will publish a post on the Security Blog next week that links to all available videos and slide decks.
Tonight, 4:30–7:30 P.M.
Special event sponsored by AWS Chief Information Security Office Steve Schmidt: We Are Giants: Diversity in Tech.
- SID311-R: Designing Security and Governance Across a Multi-Account Strategy
- SID315: Security and DevOps: Agility and Teamwork
- SID317: Automating Security and Compliance Testing of Infrastructure-as-Code for DevSecOps
- SID343: User Management and App Authentication with Amazon Cognito
- SID401: Let’s Dive Deep Together: Advancing Web Application Security
- SID312-R: DevSecOps Capture the Flag
- SID326: AWS Security State of the Union
- SID341: Using AWS CloudTrail Logs for Scalable, Automated Anomaly Detection
- SID404: Amazon Inspector – Automating the “Sec” in DevSecOps
- SID304: SecOps 2021 Today: Using AWS Services to Deliver SecOps
- SID309-R: Credentials, Credentials, Credentials, Oh My!
- SID350: How Dow Jones Identifies, Analyzes, and Remediates Security Issues with Hammer
- SID218: New Launch! Introduction to Amazon GuardDuty
- SID313: Continuous Compliance on AWS at Scale
- SID339: Deep Dive on AWS CloudHSM
- SID214: Best Security Practices in the Intelligence Community
- SID320: Fraud Prevention, Detection, Lessons Learned, and Best Practices
- SID336: Use AWS to Effectively Manage GDPR Compliance
- SID347: Embedding Security into DevOps on AWS with Automation Toolsets
- SID209-R: Designing and Deploying an AWS Account Factory
- SID212: Maximizing Your Move to AWS – Five Key Lessons from Cloud Technology Partners and Vanguard
- SID213: Managing Regulator Expectations – Lessons Learned on Positioning AWS Services from an Audit Perspective
- SID311-R: Designing Security and Governance Across AWS Multiple Accounts
- SID314-R: IAM Policy Ninja
- SID338: [email protected]
- SID306: How Chick-fil-A Embraces DevSecOps on AWS
- SID334: How Amazon Business Uses Amazon Cloud Directory as the Data Store for Its Account Management Platform
- SID316: Using Access Advisor to Strike the Balance Between Security and Usability
- SID330: Best Practices for Implementing Your Encryption Strategy Using AWS Key Management Service
- SID404-R: Amazon Inspector – Automating the “Sec” in DevSecOps
- SID310: Moving from the Shadows to the Throne
- SID337: Best Practices for Managing Access to AWS Resources Using IAM Roles