Post Syndicated from Yev original https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-cloud-backup-release-6-1/
We’re releasing an update today for Backblaze Cloud Backup: version 6.1! This release comes with a performance boost and some underlying client efficiency changes for both the Mac and PC!
Windows & Macintosh
- Sped up throughput and improved RAM efficiency by increasing the large file transmission threshold
- SSO (Single Sign-On) support for the Inherit Backup State feature
- Error dialog updates to more clearly identify and explain previously added security features
- Minor bug fixes
- Reduced log sizing in some cases which could result in performance issues
- Underlying code updated to XCode 10.2, which should result in some performance improvements
Release Version Number:
Mac — 184.108.40.2060
PC — 220.127.116.111
April, 18 2019
Free for Backblaze Cloud Backup consumer and business customers and active trial users.
- Immediately when performing a “Check for Updates” (right-click on the Backblaze icon and then select “Check for Updates”).
- Immediately as a download from: https://secure.backblaze.com/update.htm.
- Immediately as the default download from: www.backblaze.com.
- Auto-update will begin rolling out in the next few weeks.