Post Syndicated from Yev original https://www.backblaze.com/blog/wanted-renewals-specialist/
What is a Renewal Specialist?
As a Backblaze Renewals Specialist, you are in charge of maintaining a connection with the lifeblood of Backblaze: our customers. You will be responsible for selling, supporting, and managing subscription renewals for existing customers. You will work closely with sales, support, and marketing teams to share customer feedback and spot real-time trends.
The Ideal Candidate:
You have relevant experience in subscription renewals and account management in the online backup and cloud storage industry. You are an expert in CRM and Sales Automation systems. You are an empathetic and active listener with excellent written and oral communication skills. You are comfortable following a process while being detail-oriented and highly organized. Lastly, you are motivated by our higher mission: helping businesses grow without fear of losing important data.
What We Need From You:
- Achieve (and occasionally exceed) monthly renewal targets
- Create, contact, and track progress on renewals via Salesforce opportunities
- Understand and utilize customer product usage reports
- Learn how businesses successfully use Backblaze to explain our value proposition
- Uncover up-selling and generate cross-sell leads during business reviews
- Update and maintain accurate Salesforce account and contact records
- Assist with non-technical issues such as billing and invoicing questions
- Help existing customers with compliance and security questions
- Escalate accounts at risk of churning to Sales Management
Some Desirable Qualities You Can Bring With You:
This position is located in San Mateo, California. Regular attendance in the office is expected.
Backblaze is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we offer competitive salary and benefits, including our no policy vacation policy.
If this sounds like you, send an email to email@example.com with:
- Renewals Specialist in the subject line
- Your resume attached
- An overview of your relevant experience