Post Syndicated from Yev original https://www.backblaze.com/blog/planned-maintenance-wednesday-july-17th-2-4pm-pacific/
We will be having a planned maintenance period today between 2:00pm – 4:00pm Pacific Time. Unfortunately this work needs to be done before our regular maintenance which typically occurs on Thursdays from 2-4pm.
During this time the following may be affected for a small subset of users:
- Log in to www.backblaze.com
- Create Backup restores and B2 Cloud Storage Snapshots
- Start downloading newly created restores (restores already downloading should continue)
- Uploads will pause (data will continue to be scanned and uploads will resume automatically after the maintenance)
- Access and download data via the Backblaze Mobile Apps
- B2 users may not be able to upload files or authorize accounts
Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage will continue to serve files. Not all Backblaze customers will be affected during the maintenance window, but if you are experiencing issues, you are likely in the subset of users affected.
All Backblaze services are expected to resume once maintenance is complete.
We will be updating this post with information as we go through the system maintenance, as well as updating our Twitter feeds for more information.
The post Planned Maintenance (Wednesday July 17th 2-4pm Pacific) appeared first on Backblaze Blog | Cloud Storage & Cloud Backup.