Post Syndicated from Maddie Bacon original https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/security/top-10-posts-of-2020/
The AWS Security Blog endeavors to provide our readers with a reliable place to find the most up-to-date information on using AWS services to secure systems and tools, as well as thought leadership, and effective ways to solve security issues. In turn, our readers have shown us what’s most important for securing their businesses. To that end, we’re happy to showcase the top 10 most popular posts of 2020:
The top 10 posts of 2020
- Use AWS Lambda authorizers with a third-party identity provider to secure Amazon API Gateway REST APIs
- How to use trust policies with IAM roles
- How to use G Suite as external identity provider AWS SSO
- Top 10 security items to improve in your AWS account
- Automated response and remediation with AWS Security Hub
- How to add authentication single page web application with Amazon Cognito OAuth2 implementation
- Get ready for upcoming changes in the AWS Single Sign-On user sign-in process
- TLS 1.2 to become the minimum for all AWS FIPS endpoints
- How to use KMS and IAM to enable independent security controls for encrypted data in S3
- Use AWS Firewall Manager VPC security groups to protect your applications hosted on EC2 instances
If you’re new to AWS, or just discovering the Security Blog, we’ve also compiled a list of older posts that customers continue to find useful:
The top five posts of all time
- Where’s My Secret Access Key?
- Writing IAM Policies: How to Grant Access to an Amazon S3 Bucket
- How to Restrict Amazon S3 Bucket Access to a Specific IAM Role
- IAM Policies and Bucket Policies and ACLs! Oh, My! (Controlling Access to S3 Resources)
- Securely Connect to Linux Instances Running in a Private Amazon VPC
Though these posts were well received, we’re always looking to improve. Let us know what you’d like to read about in the Comments section below.
Want more AWS Security how-to content, news, and feature announcements? Follow us on Twitter.